Bankruptcy Lawyers in Memphis
Protecting Your House, Car & Other Assets
If your debt is damaging your life, bankruptcy may be the financial planning tool you need. Many people are looking for debt relief and, for many people, this relief comes through bankruptcy. Millions of people across the nation are in a similar situation. Many people continue trying to emerge from debt but only fall further into the darkness.
With Jeremy A. Davis on your side, an end can come to the constant collection calls, rude demands for payment, wage garnishment, and many other financial burdens that you may be facing. As difficult as your economic situation may be, you are not alone; with a skilled bankruptcy lawyer your situation will improve.
Like many other people throughout the nation your bills are piling up. With so much stress and so many responsibilities, you deserve the peace of mind that comes from having an experienced bankruptcy attorney help you.
Tennessee Consumers Have Two Options in Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 or Chapter 13
When you contact us, you will get a clear explanation of the difference between Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy and Chapter 13 reorganization bankruptcy. You will also get an explanation of the process including more details about the following common concerns:
- If you file for bankruptcy, you may be able to stay in your home if you are current on mortgage payments or can bring them current in Chapter 13 payment plan
- You may be able to keep your car and pay it off in a Chapter 13 payment plan
- No one will ransack your belongings
- Creditors will be barred from contacting you after you file
- You will emerge with a fresh start with no debt after your case is over
- The burden of debt will be lifted when you file bankruptcy with a Memphis lawyer
Financial worries can be crippling; you do not have to face these worries alone. To get debt relief, you have more options than you may think.